Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
Saint Thomas More Catholic Church was built in 1950 as a combination church and school. In 1999 the church was remodeled and expanded. The Church is located at 324 West Ponce de Leon Avenue in Decatur, Georgia and is still in use.