Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
In 1892 the circular painting of the Battle of Atlanta was exhibited at Grant Park. The painting known as the Atlanta Cyclorama gained its own dedicated building in the park in 1921. The painting is currently on display to the public in this museum.