Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
The Piedmont Driving Club is a private country club established in 1887 and located on 1215 Piedmont Avenue in Atlanta, Georgia. It was originally named the Gentlemen's Driving Club and its members used the adjacent Piedmont Park as its golf course until the club sold the land to the city of Atlanta. In 2000 a new golf course was built on Camp Creek Parkway.