Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
The Ansley Hotel was built in 1913 by Edwin P. Ansley, who also developed Ansley Park in Atlanta, Georgia. The building was located on the 100 block of Forsyth Street. In 1953 the Ansley was sold to the Dinkler hotel chain and was re-named the Dinkler Plaza Hotel. The building was demolished in 1973.