Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
The Fulton County Courthouse was designed by A. Ten Eyck Brown and completed in 1914. It is located on the corner of Pryor Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Drive.