Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
The Jesse Parker Williams Hospital was established in 1941 to care for women and children under 12 years of age. The hospital employed only an administrator and contracted with Crawford Long for all staff and services. The hospital gave up its independent charter in 1992 with the establishment of the Jesse Parker Williams Foundation.