Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30305
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
St. Luke's Episcopal Church was built upon its current location at Peachtree and Courtland Streets in downtown Atlanta, Georgia in 1905. The church remains open to service at the same location.