Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30305
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
In 1938, the Atlanta Union Mission was established on Crew Street as a soup kitchen to feed homeless men displaced by The Great Depression. It moved into its Ellis Street location in 1956.